AHN APP Annual Conference - We See You
This is a full day educational opportunity designed for Advance Practice Providers. Internal APP’s and Physicians will be presenting on a broad range of clinical topics to update on diagnostic modalities and treatment options.
Advanced Practice Providers
• Update participants knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of common medical conditions.
• Discuss current inclusion health and transgender care at AHN and barriers to health care access.
• Discuss wellness as it pertains to health care providers, available assistance at AHN and how to incorporate this into your life.
• Review diagnostic interpretation and appropriate ordering of radiographic imaging.
• Summarize and review laboratory interpretation and management for endocrine and LFT’s.
• Provide hands on opportunities to hone clinical skills.
Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™