AHN APP Annual Conference - We See You
This is a full day educational opportunity designed for Advance Practice Providers. Internal APP’s and Physicians will be presenting on a broad range of clinical topics to update on diagnostic modalities and treatment options.
We will be providing three breakout rooms throughout the event. To sign up for these sessions, please click the links below. Please make sure you are registered for this course prior to registering for these sessions.
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Learn more through an interactive workshop about arrhythmias, blocks, ischemic changes, and basic tips/tricks to navigating EKGs. We will dive a little deeper into pre-op testing EKG findings that necessitate further workup as well.
Advanced Practice Providers
• Update participants knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of common medical conditions.
• Discuss current inclusion health and transgender care at AHN and barriers to health care access.
• Discuss wellness as it pertains to health care providers, available assistance at AHN and how to incorporate this into your life.
• Review diagnostic interpretation and appropriate ordering of radiographic imaging.
• Summarize and review laboratory interpretation and management for endocrine and LFT’s.
• Provide hands on opportunities to hone clinical skills.
Arrival & Event:
- Please feel free to arrive any time after 6:15 am on Saturday (vendor fair will open at 7 am)
- We will provide you chairs, a tablecloth (if needed), and a table
- Vendor fair will close at 2:30 pm
- Breakfast, lunch, & refreshments will be provided throughout the day
- Guest Wi-Fi will be available for you to use
- Parking will be provided for ALL vendors directly under the building (see image below)
- If they ask what event you are coming for, please reference "AHN APP Conference"
- Once you are parked, follow the signs to the elevator and please go to the Lobby (1st Floor)
Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 Attendance