Virtual AHN Inaugural Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergy and Sleep Medicine Symposium
This conference is intended to gather various health care disciplines to provide the most recent clinical updates and advancements in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep disorders through interactive lectures, panel discussions, and workshops. Participants with various levels of knowledge and expertise are encouraged to attend to strengthen and adopt best practices through evidence-based research and medicine.
Pulmonary, Primary Care, Critical Care, Emergency Physicians, Cardiologists, Infectious Disease Physicians, Allergists. Sleep Medicine Physicians, Respiratory Therapists, Nursing and other healthcare providers
- Review the current 2021 Gold Guidelines on how to stage COPD patients.
- Discuss the guidelines for early referral to Lung Transplant and how the AHN and Highmark partnership has benefited AHN patients
- Discuss Thoracic Oncology in patients with Pulmonary Disease and Precision medicine and genetics in lung Cancer.
- Identify how PFT results and imagining can impact the diagnosis and treatment of Pulmonary patients.
- Develop an understanding of ILD, Asthma, IPF, PE, OSA, Pneumonia, Pleural Effusion, Cough, and other Pulmonary Disease.
Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
This program has been approved for a maximum of 7.0 contact hour Continuing Respiratory Care Education
(CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425 N. MacArthur Blvd. Suite 100 Irving TX 75063
- 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 8.00 Attendance
- 7.00 CRCE
Welcome to our Virtual Exhibitor Hall
Welcome to the Virtual Exhibit Hall. Analogous to booths at scientific conferences, this is a space where companies share information about their products and services, showcase their latest innovations, and connect with attendees, faculty and course directors. Check out the "booths" below to learn about each exhibitor and get connected!
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors - Click on the Exhibitor Logo to Access the Virtual Booth
Interstitial Lung Disease