2nd Annual IBD Summit
Recorded presentations from the virtual webinar are below (Part 1 and Part 2). The recordings are not for credit.
This activity is intended for gastroenterologists, surgeons, internist, GI fellows, residents, physician assistants, clinical nurse specialists, radiologists, pathologists, nutritionists and nurses taking care of IBD patients.
• Management of IBD patients during the current COVID-19 pandemic
• Positioning of various biological therapies for management of Ulcerative colitis
• Understanding pathophysiology of immune check-point inhibitor colitis, and its management
• Medical management of pouchitis and other pouch related disorders
• Surgical management of pouch failure
• Surgical options in patients with severe Crohn’s disease of the colon
• Role of Hyperbaric oxygen in management of IBD
• Future therapies in medical management of IBD
Physicians Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Approved for 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) states that the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are acceptable for continuing medical education requirements for recertification.
Allegheny General Hospital has approved this activity for 3.25 contact hours for non-physicians.
ABIM MOC Credits Accredited providers are required to submit learner completion data for each activity registered as meeting ABIM guidelines via the PARS system. Credit will be reported on your behalf.
- 3.25 ABIM MOC II
- 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 3.25 Attendance
Welcome to the Virtual Exhibit Hall. Alike booths at scientific conferences, this is a space where companies share information about their products and services, showcase their latest innovations, and connect with attendees, faculty and course directors. Check out the "booths" below to learn about each exhibitor and get connected!
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor, please email Ashley Knoch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK ON THE EXHIBITOR LOGO TO ACCESS THE VIRTUAL BOOTH: