Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, values based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical leader headquartered in Japan committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to patients by translating science into highly-innovative medicines. Takeda focuses its R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas: Oncology, Rare Diseases, Neuroscience, and Gastroenterology (GI). We a so make targeted R&D investments in Plasma-Derived Therapies and Vaccines. We are focusing on developing highly innovative medicines that contribute to making a difference in people’s lives by advancing the frontier of new treatment options and everaging our enhanced collaborative R&D engine and capabilities to create a robust modality-diverse pipeline. Our employees are committed to improving quality of life of patients and to working with our partners in health care m approximately 80 countries.
Meet Live with Kevin Doyle, Key Account Manager:
- If prompted, use password 018698
Virtual Meeting Tips:
- If you connect from a computer, we recommend using the Chrome web browser for the best experience, as other browsers do not support video and other features.
- If you connect to the meeting from your iPad, you will see a link for the optional Veeva Engage app, which is recommended. This app only needs to be installed once.
Key Account Manager
Gastrointestinal Business Unit
- Gattex Representative Contact information:
Aleece Anne Kruck
Regional Business Manager, Pittsburgh
- GATTEX HCP Website
- GATTEX Prescribing Information
- GATTEX REMS
- GATTEX Patient Facebook Page