29th Annual Seminar in Pathology
We are excited to announce that the 29th Annual Seminar in Pathology in Pittsburgh is occurring from April 27 until April 29, 2023 at the Westin in downtown Pittsburgh!
We have truly incredible speakers who have delivered excellent sessions in various fields in pathology nationally and internationally. Not only do they have expertise in their subspecialties, but they deliver their material in a clear and concise way.
Registration is currently open for those who want to register for the conference early. You can access the line-up of our speakers for 2023 in the Faculty tab.
More details will be available in the upcoming months!
We hope to see you in Pittsburgh in 2023!
New participants; In-person attendance
New participants; “Virtual” attendance (through Zoom)
Repeat participants; In-person attendance
Repeat participants; “Virtual” attendance (through Zoom)
Residents and fellows; In-person attendance
Residents and fellows; “Virtual” attendance
- Dr. Vikram Deshpande (Massachusetts General Hospital) for Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Dr. Hannah Wen (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center) for Breast Pathology
- Dr. Carlos Parra-Herran (Brigham and Women's Hospital) for GYN Pathology
- Dr. Elizabeth Morgan (Brigham and Women's Hospital) for Hematopathology
- Dr. Christopher Przybycin (Cleveland Clinic) for Genitourinary Pathology
- Dr. Aatur Singhi (UPMC) for Pancreatobiliary Pathology
- Dr. Sinchita Roy-Chowdhuri (MD Anderson Cancer Center) for Molecular Pathology (and Cytopathology)
- Dr. Justine Barletta (Brigham and Women's Hospital) for Endocrine Pathology (focus on Thyroid Pathology)
Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Participants claiming CME credit from this activity may submit the credit hours to the American Osteopathic Association for Category 2 credit. Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn MOC Lifelong Learning points in the American Board of Pathology (ABPath) Continuing Certification program.
Other health care professionals - A certificate of participation will be provided to other health care professionals for requesting credits in accordance with state nursing boards, specialty societies, or other professional associations.
- 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 20.00 Attendance