Trinity Health System, CommonSpirit Health 2nd Annual Cardiovascular Symposium: Saving Hearts in the Community - Navigating Sudden Cardiac Death
This full-day event will feature National speakers presenting on various aspects of Cardiovascular Care.
Primary Care physicians, APPs Cardiology and Primary Care, Nurses and all allied health professionals
- To enhance the understanding of sudden cardiac death (SCD) among healthcare professionals by discussing its various causes, including pulmonary embolism, aortic stenosis, myocarditis, and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- To explore advanced diagnostic tools and techniques, such as cardiac MRI and genetic screening, that can aid in early detection and prevention of SCD
- . To discuss innovative treatment strategies and the integration of new technologies, including heart transplants and wearable devices, in managing patients at risk of who have experienced SCD.
- To improve patient outcomes by optimizing systems of care for conditions like cardiogenic shock and by promoting community awareness and education on topics such as hands-only CPR and SCD in athletes.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the essential areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through joint providership of Allegheny General Hospital and Trinity Health System. Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 7.00 Attendance