Trinity Health System Cardiovascular Symposium
The Trinity Health System Inaugural CardioVascular Symposium for the Primary Care Practitioners. This full-day event will feature National speakers presenting on various aspects of Cardiovascular Care.
Primary Care physicians, APP's, and nurses
1. To understand important aspects of the ECHO scan as a primary care provider and allied health professional.
2. To educate providers on Biomarkers, COVID-19 and Autonomic Dysregulation, new Heart Failure medications, Infiltrative Cardiomyopathy, Cardiogenic Shock SCAI updates, define SCAD and MINOCA, Peri-operative oral medication management, Myocarditis updates and Structural Heart procedures.
3. To understand the patients journey through the health care system and how we as providers can improve their experience.
The following faculty disclose:
- Leslie Cooper, MD
- Consulatant: BMS, Kiniksa, CardioRX and Moderna
- Board Member: Stromal Therapeutics
- Sarah Schettle, PA-C
- Consultant: Abbott
- Triston Smith, MD
- Consultant: Edwards Life science
- Speakers Bureau: Zoll Life Vest
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the essential areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through joint providership of Allegheny General Hospital and Trinity Health System. Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 Attendance