Three Rivers Echo Society Virtual Meeting Summer 2021: Learn at Your Own Pace
The purpose of the meeting is to present practical and state-of-the-art knowledge in the cardiovascular diagnosis and therapy using echocardiography. The scope of the program is comprehensive and will cover echo evaluation in a variety of patients. This course is intended to benefit cardiologists, sonographers, cardiology fellows, nurses, students of sonography, and other allied health care professionals interested in the management of cardiac disease.
Upon completion of this CME activity, attendees should better be able to:
- Diagnose patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and understand the role that echocardiography plays in both diagnosis and management of these patients.
- Understand the most recent updates to the IAC accreditation process for Echocardiography Labs.
- Recognize common artifacts created by ultrasound as well as techniques to improve imaging.
- Learn the basic approach to diagnosing endocarditis and recognizing clinical presentations and imaging findings in patients with complications of endocarditis.
Course Director: Rachel Hughes-Doichev, MD has nothing to disclose
Sheng Fu, MD has nothing to disclose.
Katherine Gibson, RDCS, IAC has nothing to disclose.
William Katz, MD has nothing to disclose.
Andreas Kyvernitakis has nothing to disclose.
Namita Joseph, MD has nothing to disclose.
William Lauer, MD has nothing to disclose.
Saru Thangavel, MD has nothing to disclose.
Timothy C. Wong, MD MS
Grant/Research Support: site investigator MAVA-LTE trial (Bristol Myers Squibb); REDWOOD HCM trial (Cytokinetics)
Consultant: unpaid consultant for Bristol Myers Squibb / MyoKardia
Stockholder: Davita; Edwards LifeSciences; NovoNordisk
Beth Gulyasy, CMA, RDCS, FASE has nothing to disclose.
Ramadevi Kalla has nothing to disclose.
Kat Pickel has nothing to disclose.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.00 Attendance