Pittsburgh Spine Summit - Lunch and Learn
The Pittsburgh Spine Summit is an annual meeting devoted to advancing the field of spine surgery through the exposition of surgical and technical complications. The program is designed for senior-level residents and early-career spine surgeons from both Neurosurgery and Orthopaedic surgery backgrounds. Physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and other physicians involved in the care of patients with spinal disease are also encouraged to attend.
The program begins Friday, November 6th and continues through Saturday, November 7th, at Allegheny General Hospital. The course will consist of:
- Lectures from world-renowned invited faculty discussing their most complicated cases
- Presentation of standard and advanced approaches for the thoracolumbar and cervical spine
- Hands-on cadaver dissection sessions which will expose attendees to and reinforce their knowledge in the latest technology in minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Interactive case review sessions with invited faculty
- A resident research competition with the opportunity to present to all attendees
Every year a host of preeminent surgeons take the stage to discuss their most thought provoking lessons gained from their surgical experience. Past keynote speakers have included Volker Sonntag, MD; Hansen Yuan, MD; Arthur Steffe, MD; Edward Benzel, MD; and Hamilton Hall. MD.
Intended Audience: neurosurgeons, orthopaedic spine surgeons, residents, medical students, basic science researchers, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and others interested in the latest advances in spine surgery.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL
Welcome to the Virtual Exhibit Hall. Analogous to booths at scientific conferences, this is a space where companies share information about their products and services, showcase their latest innovations, and connect with attendees, faculty and course directors. Check out the "booths" below to learn about each exhibitor and get connected!