Pittsburgh Ophthalmology Society 58th Annual Meeting
This full day educational conference, specifically designed for ophthalmologists, will present the latett on clinical topics. Presented by a nationally known guest faculty, this program serves to apprise local ophthalmologists of the diagnostic modalities and treatments being utilized at teaching centers and ophthalmology offices across the country.
- Update their knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of common and rare ophthalmic diseases.
- Identify major advances in key areas of cutting-edge research and technology in Ophthalmology.
- Identify (appropriately) subsets of patients who may benefit from new treatment paradigms, diagnostic testing and surgical interventions.
- Summarize the latest developments for the management of anterior and posterior segment problems.
- Incorporate new treatment paradigms, diagnostic approaches, and surgical techniques into current practice.
- Review, modify and home surgical skills and approaches to specific eye problems and clinical situations
- 7.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 7.00 Attendance