Pancreatic Cancer Symposium 2020
November 6, 2020
Keep up with the latest in pancreatic cancer diagnosis, treatment, and research. Find out how new discoveries might affect clinical decisions you make for your patients.
Health care professionals who need to stay up to date on managing patients with pancreatic cancer:
• Practicing oncologists
1. Improve the understanding of risk factors and diagnosis.
2. Update on the impact of the multidisciplinary team.
3. Discuss available clinical trials and novel treatments.
4. Understand the roles and complexities of adjuvant and neoadjuvant therapies.
5. Develop networking collaborations for pancreas cancer research.
|Dulabh Monga, MD, Conference Director|
|Suzanne Schiffman, MD, Conference Director|
|David Bartlett, MD, Chair, AHN Cancer Institute|
|Alok Khorana, MD, FASCO, Cleveland Clinic|
|Gursimran Kochhar, MD, AHN Gastroenterology|
|Abhijit Kulkarni, MD , AHN Gastroenterology|
|Daniel Laheru, MD|
Co-Director, Skip Viragh Center for Pancreas Cancer Clinical Research and Patient Care, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Professor of Oncology, Johns Hopkins University
|Marcia Mitre, MD, AHN Gastroenterology|
Genetic Counselor, AHN Cancer Institute Genetics Program
|Moses Raj MD, AHN Medical Oncology|
|Paul Renz, DO, AHN Radiation Oncology|
|Deep Shah, MD, AHN Hematology Oncology|
|Neeha Zaidi , MD, Medical Oncology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital Associate Professor of Oncology, Johns Hopkins University|
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 Attendance