March 2021 Kidney Disease and Hepatitis Coding Knowledge College
This session will review specific conditions encountered for risk adjustment in clinical practice. The session will explore specific CMS visit requirements and documentation guidelines. The session will also identify quality reporting requirements and gap closure for the specific conditions.
1. Discuss kidney disease (acute, chronic, ESRD)
2. Identify NKF criteria and supporting documentation
3. Review Hepatitis diagnosis and coding
4. Examine additional documentation considerations
This is an online educational activity.
Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 ANCC
- 0.50 Attendance