Highlights of ASH 2022
Registrations are closed. You may register at the conference
Conference will be be able to provide to participants an overview and highlight the cutting edge data presented at the 2022 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) after attending this conference.
|Nurses and Others||$65|
|AHN Nurses and others||$45|
|Residents and Fellows||Complimentary|
This course will be conducted in a hybrid format; in-person event, but also offering virtual attendance. A link to the livestream will be sent to virtual registrants the week of the conference.
This conference is intended for primary care physicians, hematologists and medical oncologists, fellows, residents, certified registered nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and all other health
- Discuss the cutting edge data presented at the 2022 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Identify updates in molecular abnormalities which can be utilized in the diagnosis, prognosis, risk stratification and therapy selection for patients with myeloid malignancies.
- Discuss and assess the relevant clinical trial data in clinical practice which has the potential to improve outcomes in patients with malignant hematologic disorders including Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, CLL, and Multiple Myeloma
- Review the updates in sequencing strategies in the era of novel immunotherapies, CAR-T, targeted therapies and stem cell transplantation
- Discuss the latest advances in coagulation and platelet disorders
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through joint Providership of Allegheny General Hospital and AHN Cancer Institute West Penn Hospital. Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Approved for 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 Attendance