This provider training will focus on DMEPOS guidelines. Specifically, this webinar will teach providers what constitutes DMEPOS, standard DME coding and documentation guidelines, standard equipment protocol with a focus on glucose monitors and catheters, and how to identify possible red flags.
1. Identify what constitutes DMEPOS
2. Demonstrate standard DME coding and documentation guidelines
3. Review standard equipment protocol with a focus on glucose monitors and catheters
4. Identify possible red flags
5. Learn how to report Fraud, Waste, and Abuse within Highmark
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the essential areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through joint providership of Allegheny General Hospital and Highmark. Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance