AHN PRM Better Words to Say: Navigating Advance Care Planning Conversations as Illness Evolves in Older Adults
- Discuss the importance and challenges of advance care planning in older adults
- Outline a practical approach to advance care planning conversations in the primary care setting
- Tips and tricks to navigate difficult conversations
- Review advance care planning billing codes
This is an online educational activity.
Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 ANCC
- 1.00 Attendance