AHN 2022 Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergy and Sleep Medicine Symposium
|Non AHN Physicians, CRNP and PA||$175.00|
|AHN Physicians, CRNP and PA||$150.00|
|Virtual Physicians, CRNP and PA||$125.00|
|Non AHN RN, RT, PT, EP, Other Healthcare Provider||$100.00|
|AHN RN, RT, PT, EP, Other Healthcare Provider||$75.00|
|Virtual RN, RT, PT, EP, Other Healthcare Provider||$50.00|
|Residents and Fellows||$50.00|
|Virtual Residents and Fellows||$25.00|
|MA, Tech, Other non-professional||$50.00|
|Virtual MA, Tech, Other non-professional||$25.00|
|Students (not residents or fellows)||$25.00|
|Virtual Students (not residents or fellows)||$25.00|
Pulmonologists, critical care physicians, family practice physicians, internal medicine physicians, emergency physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, sleep specialists, allergists, and respiratory therapists
- Reference the current 2021 Gold Guidelines on how to stage COPD patients.
- Discuss how imagining, (CT scan) and testing including PFT and 6 min walk along with virtual/clinic assessment can impact the diagnosis and treatment of Pulmonary patients.
- Reiterate the use of new technology and Interventional Pulmonology is used in the care and treatment options of Pulmonary and Critical care patients.
- Develop a full and current understanding of COPD. COVID-19, ILD, Asthma, IPF, OSA, Pneumonia, Allergies, Lung Surgery, Cough, and other Pulmonary Disease.
- Discuss the guidelines for early referral to Lung Transplant and how AHN and Highmark partnership has benefited AHN patients.
- Identify the published guidelines for medical management of Pulmonary Hypertension in Critical Care.
- Discuss Thoracic Oncology in patients with Pulmonary Disease and Precision medicine and genetics in lung Cancer.
- Explore the benefits of Virtual and In-Home Pulmonary rehab and identify new program used to refer and engage participation.
- Restate the role of collaboration in a health care system to prevent re-admissions of patient with COPD and other pulmonary disease.
- Discuss COVID-19 effects on AHN Health Care system and employees.
Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 10.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 10.75 Attendance
- 10.27 CRCE
- 6.50 Physical Therapist