Advanced Endovascular Decision Making for Cardiovascular Disease
The Cardiovascular Institute is pleased to offer this exciting educational opportunity highlighting innovations in aortic vascular disease. This conference will provide updates on advanced endovascular applications for varied CV diseases, discuss patient selection for sophisticated catheter treatment options, and review contemporary management of complex PT's considered for advanced endovascular therapy or circulatory assistance.
Hotel room reservations can be made by:
- Guests should to go www.nemacolin.com
- Click on the “BOOK” button in the top right corner.
- Enter arrival and departure dates and the number of people staying.
- For the Group Code, use 10H6PY.
- This will display the rooms that are available in your group block and the rates for each room type.
- To receive the discounted rate, please note that all guest rooms must be reserved by September 3, 2019.
It is intended for professionals who evaluate and treat aortic valve disease including PCPs, Cardiologists, CT & Vascular Surgeons, trainees, and extenders in these fields.
Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 10.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 10.00 Attendance