ADHD Training 2023
This program is a one hour workshop for therapy providers who are interested in learning more about when to refer/administer testing for children and teenagers with potential ADHD diagnosis. The program will provide information about differentiating comorbid ADHD diagnosis versus no chromobodies. The training will explain the Vanderbilt and how it can be useful to test whether or not patients have ADHD. Therapists who attend the training will be able to implement aspects of the training into treatment of patients who have potential ADHD diagnoses.
Healthcare professionals, students, social workers, professional counselors, and licensed marriage and family therapists.
- Describe the diagnostic criteria, prevalence, and common comorbidities that children and adolescents with ADHD may be present with
- Apply their knowledge of assessment and knowledge of ADHD in children and adolescent patients to be able to appropriately assess symptoms of ADHD through use of the Vanderbilt
- Understand and be able to plan and know when to test children and adolescents for ADHD.
- Thoroughly be able to understand the Vanderbilt when it comes to testing children and adolescents for ADHD.
In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the policy of Allegheny General Hospital, presenters must disclose all relevant ﬁnancial relationships, which in the context of their presentation(s), could be perceived as a real or apparent conﬂict of interest, (e.g., ownership of stock, honorarium, or consulting fees). Any identiﬁable conﬂicts will be resolved prior to the activity. Any such relationships will be disclosed to the learner prior to the presentation(s).
Amanda Traficante, PhD has nothing to disclose.
ACCME: Physicians (CME) Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
APA: Psychologists & Social Workers (APA) Allegheny Health Network is approved by the American Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. Allegheny Health Network maintains responsibility for the program and its content.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 APA
- 1.00 Attendance