2024 AHN Annual Diabetes and Obesity Care Symposium
Multiple treatment modalities exist for obesity and diabetes, and they are continuing to evolve as more resources are dedicated to these chronic diseases. The aim of this conference is to educate physicians and advanced practice providers about the most up-to-date treatment options for obesity, diabetes and associated comorbidities
Our intended audience will be comprised of Gastroenterologist, Endocrinologists, General Surgeons, Internal Medicine Physicians, Sleep Medicine Physicians, Family Practice Physicians, Nursing and Dieticians.
- Discuss current trends in diabetes and obesity management.
- Educate primary care and specialty care physicians on medical and surgical options to treat obesity and diabetes.
- Provide resources for physicians and advanced practice providers who treat patients with obesity and diabetes.
- Establish the close relationship between diabetes and obesity and their management as chronic diseases as well as the advantage of our comprehensive “Bariatric and Metabolic Institute” model.
Physicians: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through joint providership of Allegheny General Hospital and Bariatric and Metabolic Institute and Center for Diabetes and Endocrine Health, West Penn Hospital. Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.00 Attendance