2021 Updates in Vascular and Cardiac Surgery
Registration is now closed. We will accept walk-in registration at the conference. Thank you!
The Cardiovascular Institute is pleased to offer this exciting educational opportunity highlighting innovations in aortic vascular disease. This conference will provide an educational opportunity highlighting updates and innovations in a variety of areas of vascular disease, mitral and aortic valve disease, along with advanced treatment and management options.
|Other Healthcare Providers||$50.00|
Guidelines for Live (In-Person) Course and Conference Attendees
• All attendees are advised and expected to be either fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test within 3 days of the event.
• Masks required for all (exceptions - faculty/presenters when actively giving talk/presenting & attendees when actively eating).
• After the Event: We ask that in-person attendees notify us at email@example.com if they test positive for COVID-19 within a few days of an attended event. We will notify participants of a potential exposure should this happen.
Multiple Vascular and Cardiac disciplines, including: Surgeons, PAs/Extenders, RNs, Residents; as well as PCPs, Cardiologists, and cardiology fellows.
1. Provide updates on the current management of ruptured AAA - indications for EVAR vs. open repair stenosis.
2. Discuss the current management mitral valve disease - transcatheter mitral interventions and mitral valve surgery options.
3. Provide updates on the role of Aortic surgery and the expansion of complex TAVR interventions.
4. Review various vascular disease treatments - Endoleak therapy, flow modulation technology, paclitaxel-coated balloon therapy.
To make room reservations, individual guests will call the Resort’s Group Reservations at 866-335-0885, then select option 3 and reference the name of the event. All individual reservations must be accompanied by a deposit of the first night’s room and tax. It is understood that cancellations by individual attendees may be made without penalty up to thirty (30) days prior to arrival date. Cancellations inside thirty (30) days will forfeit all deposits. Guest room reservations must be made by October 6, 2021 or until the block is full – whichever comes first.
Or follow this link to book your room:.
Physicians Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME.
The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) states that the AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are acceptable for continuing medical education requirements for recertification.
Allegheny General Hospital has approved this activity for contact hours for non-physicians.
- 8.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 8.50 Attendance