Treating The Other 80%: The Many Aspects of Integrated Healthcare
Researchers believe social determinants of health can account for more than 80 percent of health outcomes. This conference provides an opportunity for employees from various parts of the enterprise who address “the other 80%” to come together to learn from each other by discussing our successes and challenges and to find areas of opportunity for coordination and collaboration that will benefit our patients. By sharing in a day of learning we hope to shine a spotlight on existing behavioral health and SDOH initiatives, and examine best practices and effective strategies that will have a and the positive and sustainable impact on patient outcomes.
- Conference attendees will increase their knowledge of various Behavioral Health and SDOH programs and supports across various enterprise organizations and institutes.
- Conference attendees will provide opportunities to build a foundation for future partnerships that will benefit our patients.
- Conference attendees will increase their understanding of the enterprise efforts to expand our whole person care and population health approach.
- Conference attendees will increase their knowledge of the evidenced based practices being utilized in integrated healthcare across the enterprise.
- Presenters at the conference will be able to share their work to build awareness of their programs and encourage collaboration among each other.
Credit Designation Statement
CE for Social Workers
Allegheny Network is an approved provider for APA credits for Psychologists. This conference is approved for 6.5 APA credits. Social Workers may claim credits for attending educational courses and programs delivered by pre-approved providers, such as the American Psychological Association (refer to CE for Psychologists above). For verification, please refer to Continuing Education Regulations § 47.36 #(6) (ix) found at .
Disclosure of Significant Relationships with Relevant Commercial Companies
In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the policy of Allegheny General Hospital, presenters must disclose all relevant financial relationships, which in the context of their presentation(s), could be perceived as a real or apparent conflict of interest, (e.g., ownership of stock, honorariam, or consulting fees). Any identifiable conflicts will be resolved prior to the activity. Any such relationships will be disclosed to the learner prior to the presentation(s).