Now Virtual! Highlights of ASH 2021
The field of hematology has been rapidly evolving. This continuing medical education activity will discuss new developments in the diagnosis and treatment of malignant and non malignant hematological disorders, as presented at the 2021 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH). At this one-day course, faculty will share the latest updates in myeloid malignancies, lymphoma, leukemia, multiple myeloma, coagulation disorders, and stem cell transplantation. Through presentations and Q & A, attendees will gain a deeper understanding of emerging treatments available for hematological malignancies and blood disorders and learn how these new therapies can be integrated into daily practice.
|Nursing and Others||$65.00|
|AHN Nursing and Others||$45.00|
|Residents and Fellows||Complimentary|
This conference is intended for primary care physicians, hematologists and medical oncologists, fellows, residents, CRNP’s, PA’s, nurses and all other healthcare providers.
- Discuss the cutting edge data presented at the 2021 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Identify updates in molecular abnormalities which can be utilized in the diagnosis, prognosis, risk stratification and therapy selection for patients with myeloid malignancies.
- Discuss and assess the relevant clinical trial data in clinical practice which has the potential to improve outcomes in patients with malignant hematologic disorders including Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, CLL, and Multiple Myeloma
- Review the updates in sequencing strategies in the era of novel immunotherapies, CAR-T, targeted therapies and stem cell transplantation
- Discuss the latest advances in coagulation and platelet disorders
Salman Fazal, MD
Assistant Professor, Temple University School of Medicine
Director, Cell Transplantation Program
Allegheny Health Network Cancer Institute
West Penn Hospital
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through joint providership of Allegheny General Hospital and Allegheny Health Network Cancer Institute West Penn Hospital. Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Approved for 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 TM Credits.
- 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 5.75 Attendance
VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL
Welcome to the Virtual Exhibit Hall. Analogous to booths at scientific conferences, this is a space where companies share information about their products and services, showcase their latest innovations, and connect with attendees, faculty and course directors. Check out the "booths" below to learn about each exhibitor and get connected!
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor, please email email@example.com
Exhibitors - Click on the Exhibitor Logo to Access the Virtual Booth
The Virtual Exhibit Hall is paid advertising. The use of the Site and the Content, including Third Party Content, is at your own risk.