Friday, June 12, 2020
Presenter: Osman Bhatty, MD - PGY4 Rheumatology Fellow
1. Correlate the patient clinical presentation with pathologic, laboratory, and radiologic information and the pathophysiology of disorders presented.
2. Discuss the evaluation and management of patients with difficult diagnostic and therapeutic problems.
3. Apply a logical and systematic approach to patient evaluation and management.
4. Identify key findings of the patient's presentation that assist in the diagnosis of the condition under discussion.
Friday, June 12, 2020 - 7:00am to 8:00am
West Penn Hospital
4800 Friendship AvenueMedical Library Classroom, Lower Level
Pittsburgh, PA 15224
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Attendance