PRM West Penn Healthy Food Center Webinar
Webinar to positively impact the health of those served by AHN through the improvement of their Food Environment.
1. Bridge meal gap by providing healthy food choices to food insecure population
2. Improve overall health and encourage lifestyle changes through nutritious food sources and education for those in our communities
3. Improve chronic conditions and reduce or avoid medical complications to lower cost of healthcare
4. Sustainability - Establish as a level of service for reimbursement
This is an online educational activity.
Allegheny General Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Allegheny General Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 Attendance